Services & Alliances
Tempo Bioscience (Tempo) develops cutting-edge 2D&3D human cellular technologies to serve the needs of a variety of preclinical research & drug development pipelines across unique and diverse therapeutic and diagnostic areas. Tempo offers services and alliances based on our advanced technological platforms and a range of capabilities. Our team differentiates ourselves based on a strong commitment to innovative solutions and quality R&D for our partners.
Our clients include some of the world's leading research institutions, venture-backed biotech startups, and Fortune 500 companies. Our alliances fall under the following categories:
- Patient relevant stem cell based models to support drug discovery, preclinical studies, and early-stage clinical development.
- Phenotypic cell based assay systems for preclinical validation studies.
- Target based assay systems for preclinical validation studies.
- Stem cell biobanking and biomarker development.
- 3D Spheroid and Organoid models.
- In vitro toxicology evaluations (e.g., cardiotoxicity, neurotoxicity, nephrotoxicity, and mitochondrial toxicity).
Please contact Tempo Bioscience Support Team to receive a PDF copy of:
- poster #P2.22 presented at the Cell Symposia 2016
- poster #P1047 presented at the SLAS2015
- editorial article published by IPI (Summer 2018 Volume 10 Issue 2)
- poster #30 at the CHI's World Preclinical Congress Europe 2018
For technical brochures and a list of Tempo Bioscience product citations, please send requests to Tempo Bioscience Support Team.