Our team is looking for a qualified and experienced individual to manage our digital contents. Responsibilities will include management and execution of all on-going digital content projects.
If you are looking forward to joining a team of biotech scientists and business developers, and if you are driven to expand your current skill sets at an exciting biotech company, please see details below and contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Biomedical Sciences, BioEngineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years in the Life Sciences industry as a marketing professional.
- Experienced with a variety of digital platforms.
- Familiar with standard SEO strategies.
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team member in a fast-paced environment.
Tempo Bioscience is a technology development startup. Our proprietary biosensor technologies and human cellular products serve as tools for pre-clinical drug discovery, pharmacology, cellular toxicology, and non-animal-based testing for the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. For more information, please visit our homepage www.tempobioscience.com.
If interested, please send CV/resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Tempo Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Continue Reading...