PhD level scientists with 1-5 years biotech or pharmaceutical industry experience:
We are looking for enthusiastic, results-oriented, and creative scientists who wish to be part of an exciting technology development company. If you are looking forward to joining a team of scientists and business developers and if you are excited to expand your current technical and scientific skill sets, please see details below and contact us.
- Cell culture which includes mammalian cell lines, primary and iPSC-derived cell types
- Expertise in cell-based assay design, development and validation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with internal and external parties
- Knowledge of scientific and genomic databases and their usages
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with drug discovery assays (target-based or phenotypic assays)
- Experience with genomic data mining technologies – a plus
- Experience with software languages (Perl, Matlab, Python, R, etc) – a plus
- Experience with GMP/GLP laboratory requirements – a plus
Tempo Bioscience is a technology development startup. Our proprietary biosensor technologies and human cellular products serve as tools for pre-clinical drug discovery, pharmacology, cellular toxicology, and non-animal-based testing for the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
For more information, please visit our homepage www.tempobioscience.com.
If interested, please send CV/resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Tempo Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer.Continue Reading...