BS/MS level scientist with 1-2 years biotech or pharma industry experience
We are looking for enthusiastic scientists who wish to be part of a growing technology development startup. If you are looking forward to joining a team of scientists and business developers and if you are excited to expand your current skill sets, please see details below and contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Mammalian cell culture
- Experience with fluorescent or bioluminescent reporter assay development
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience with HTS assays
- Experience with FRET/TR-FRET and AlphaScreen/AlphaLISA assays
- Experience with human stem cells and/or human primary cell culture
- Experience with GMP/GLP laboratory requirements – a plus
Tempo Bioscience is a technology development startup. Our proprietary biosensor technologies and human cellular products serve as tools for pre-clinical drug discovery, pharmacology, cellular toxicology, and non-animal-based testing for the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. For more information, please visit our homepage (www.tempobioscience.com).
If interested, please send CV/resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tempo Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Continue Reading...